Sunday, December 18, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Chilly & Work


December 16



Usually I wear this outfit with  a black turtleneck, but I made a little bit of a mistake getting dressed that ended up being kind of fun! I didn't realize it until I got to work and noticed it looked different than usual! I had to pair this outfit with tights because it is SO COLD here in MD! In some places yesterday it even SNOWED! I can't believe that!

Also fun, this dress is almost the exact shade of "Strawberry Margarita"! It was kinda fun! I've been getting organized about Christmas, figuring out what I'm going to wear and strategizing gifts. I've even been able to help my Momma out with some of the errands and post office trips. I now understand why Christmas shopping can be so hard!! I went into Kohl's looking for ONE, single, specific frame. I had never been in that Kohl's and I felt like I was on the "Amazing Race", looking for a needle in a haystack! I didn't know my way around, couldn't find it and got SO overwhelmed. After asking for some help, I finally found it and it was 50% off, and we had a coupon! It ended up only being something like $6.36. Thank goodness!

I hope everyone's Christmas and Hanukkah seasons are getting in full swing!

xxKatie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!! So cute!

SHF said...

That dress is too cute!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the dress!