Monday, December 26, 2011

Roadtrippin'

The rest of my break is pretty much scheduled and set! With the exception of 3 days until I go back to school, I will be in states other than MD! Today we leave to go see my Mom's side of the family in New York. We'll be there today and the next three days.
This picture was taken a million years ago, but this is the older half of the cousins that we'll be seeing!

I have about half of the day on the 30th, all of the 31st and then the next day, at 7am I leave for Orlando for the Capital One Bowl to cheer on the Carolina Gamecocks!
Miss Colleen and I will be some of the Gamecock fans traveling to see the Gamecocks in their last game of the 2011 season! I can't wait to see them for the last time as a junior!!

I get back around noon on the 3rd, and I will be leaving for school most likely on the 5th or 6th (can you believe we're already talking about JANUARY!?) to head back down to South Carolina! 
Then I'll be so lucky as to be reunited with THIS crew for my big day shortly after that!! I can't wait to see them again and celebrate my birthday!

When does everyone else go back to school? I'm definitely on the earlier side of things!!

xxKatie

No comments: