Sunday, January 1, 2012

Playlist: Bowl So Hard

So I made my own adaptation of the Jay-Z and Kanye song just for the bowl game! I'm officially on my way by the time that y'all will be reading this!

Here's my Capital One Bowl Game Playlist:
(Warning: this is a pump-up playlist after all, beware of some lyrics!!)

1. My Time by Fabolous and Jeremih
2. My Kinda Party by Jason Aldean
3. Carolina by Eric Church
4. All I Do Is Win by DJ Khaled 
5. On to the Next One by Jay-Z 
6. "Ball So Hard" by Jay-Z and Kanye West (that's not the real name...)
7. Bang Bang Pow Pow by T-Pain featuring Lil' Wayne
8. Dixie Lullaby by Pat Green
9. Love in a College Town by Luke Bryan
10. Good Morning by Chamillionaire 
11. Get Buck in Here by DJ Felli Fel
12. Rock Out With You Gamecock Out by Dinobrite Productions
13. You Be Killin' 'Em by Fabolous 
14. If You Ain't Here to Party by Luke Bryan
15. This is Why I'm Hot by Mims

I'm not 100% sure if you'll be able to hear the Gamecock song or not, but check out the rest of the playlist here on Spotify! (Shout out to whoever suggested I start posting my playlists!!! Kudos!)

xxKatie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm listening to it and I love the songs so far, I haven't heard most of these either :). Have fun at the game!

A.L.

Anonymous said...

What a fun mix, thanks for sharing!