Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weekly Gratitude

So behind on this!! Yikes! Time to refocus and get ready for the week ahead!

1. I am thankful for YOUR SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS! The Capital One Bowl was ridiculously fun once the Gamecocks realized it was a Bowl game and could seriously change their collegiate careers, 2011 season and fan feelings all with one game. We just finished an 11-win season for the FIRST TIME IN SCHOOL HISTORY!
2. I am thankful for the wonderful break that Christmas provided me. It was restful, relaxing (most times), and a much needed month off. 
3. (With that said...) I am thankful that I get to go back to school on Thursday. Which is the day after tomorrow. Cue packing frenzy!
4. I am thankful that my birthday is on SUNDAY! I've been counting down since, oh, January 9, 2011. 21 club here I come!
5. I am thankful for the WiFi I'm currently using in the Orlando airport. I wish all airports provided you with free service like this. It's such a treat to be able to use you computer for a few minutes without having to pay ridiculous fees like $9.95 for 24 hours. I hope I never have to be in an airport for 24 hours!
6. I am thankful that it has been a relatively mild winter. I really really hate the cold! Like really really hate it. I was so uncomfortable in NYC when it was windy and freezing. This mild winter has been such a blessing!

7. I am thankful for the FAAAAABulous new Essie color I tried out: Fruit Sangria! Love it!
8. I am thankful that I am starting second semester junior year. I can't believe it, but I am. It is WILD! Now on the lookout for internships for the summer. I have a list of a few that I'd like to apply for so we'll see where it takes us! (Shameless self plug: anyone in Charleston looking for a Marketing/PR/social media intern?)
9. I am thankful for Southwest Airlines and the ease with which I've traveled this break. It was easy to book and both ways we were on time! It makes such a big difference when traveling is easy.
10. I am thankful that I am about to board my flight! Hopefully I'm home around noon!

xxKatie

1 comment:

skippysays said...

Glad to hear you had a nice, relaxing break! And happy almost birthday!!!
http://www.saysskippy.blogspot.com