Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cup Dress Week: Tracy's Dress

I am loving this Tracy Negoshian dress for Cup! I envision it with a straw hat with a HUGE navy blue bow tied around and on it! This dress would be so comfortable and incorporates Spring pastels with a solid navy background! 

Y'all know how much of a shift girl I am too! You'd be confident in this dress and you wouldn't have to worry about tugging on or holding up a strapless dress all day! I know when I'm in strapless dresses, I'm constantly worrying about the top and pulling on it even out of habit too!

I also love this wrap dress for Carolina Cup! I'd pair this with a WAY oversized pearl necklace a la this on from Ralph Lauren:
And I'd add a wide hot pink grosgrain pink ribbon to a hat!

Do you like strapless or dresses with a shift shape or straps for Cup?

xxKatie



No comments: