Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Exam Time

You know it's that exam time of year when...I develop a full-blown slight addiction to diet coke.

I have my first final today as y'all read this at 9:00am. I have two more finals and a major paper all this week. 

Any prayers and good thoughts my way will be very much appreciated! I know I'll be thinking about all my fellow college bloggers and readers! We're in the final stretch, so here we go!

I'm going to be taking a few days off between now and the end of my exams, but there are some AWESOME things coming up soon! Treats for y'all all around!

xxKatie

7 comments:

The Life of KPM said...

Good luck on your exams and paper! You'll be done in no time-KPM

Becky said...

Oh my god I LIVE on diet coke. Especially when finals roll around. Good luck on everything, I'm in the same boat as you right now!

Katherine said...

Good luck on your exams! I had two yesterday and now I just have to write a paper and do a project. :) We're almost done! YAY!

Liz said...

Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do great!
colorfulandclassy.blogspot.com

DC Girl in Pearls said...

I LOVE the "Keep Calm & Drink Diet Coke." It's pretty much my mantra!

Truthfully Yours, Dahlia said...

Diet Coke is so where it's at! Unfortunately my school is a Pepsi provider. No bueno.

Royar said...

I'm about to hookup the Diet Coke IV for the next two weeks! Good luck with everything! XO