The wonderful editors of the Swoozie's blog, "The Land of the Swoo" contacted me about pairing up to make some fabulous picks for graduates!! I LOVE Swoozie's! Don't you?! Here are my choices:
1. Acrylic Monogram Necklace: Just like colored denim is a fun, fabulous trend this year, so are these whimsical colored acrylic necklaces! This makes a great gift for a college OR college-bound high-school grad!
2. Personalized iPhone Case: I’m a sucker for anything madras, and if you add a monogram on there, I just about can’t resist it!! This cute cover would make any girl swoon (for Swoozie’s!). Add a big bow (and maybe even that shiny new iPhone to boot) and this cover will be perfect to give to your grad!
3. Personalized Cosmetic Case: Staying organized for a grad is always important. Maybe your new grad is moving to hall-style dorms and she’ll be sharing a bathroom with 20 girls sometimes! Maybe your new grad has moved to her posh new, hole in the wall big-girl apartment and needs a small place to keep her beauty products! Whether you’re sharing with all your floormates or your New York City new roommate, this personalized cosmetic bag will make a great “thinking of you” present!
4. Personalized Hugger: Koozies are huge in college with me and my friends! Imagine how jealous your college girl’s friends will be when they see she’s got her own pink and green monogrammed koozie! Too stinkin’ cute!!
5. Cupcake Folded Note Cards: I’m a cupcake girl through and through, so these have my name all over them! I was even known as the “Cupcake Queen” during my time in high school! I have always hand-written thank you notes for gifts, but these notes are perfect to drop friends a note who may have also just graduated and moved or friends who are away at school for the first time!
6. Chloe Necklace: In college, space is a premium and you’re pressed for what you can bring. What does that mean? Looking for pieces and accessories that match a TON of stuff! This white Chloe necklace would pair great with a pink and green shift, color blocked top, or just jeans and a t-shirt!
Are you part of the class of 2012? One of my favorite ladies, my sister, sure is!!
Happy graduation to all the members of the class of 2012!!