Thursday, May 31, 2012

Les Miserables Official Trailer (EEEEE!)

Cue ear to ear smile on yours truly:

Y'all.
I HAD to interrupt today's post after the MAJOR FIND I saw on Facebook last night! (Side note: I didn't know Facebook was even good for that anymore...HA!)

Les Miserables is coming out over Christmas and I for one am SO HAPPY! Little known fact (this is going to mortify my sister) but my family and I are kinda obsessed with Les Mis. As is we own the original London broadway soundtrack, downloaded the HD PBS version on our TV permanently, and often break out into "One Day More" more than we'd like to admit. (My Dad does a pretty sweet Jean Val Jean "2-4-6-0-1" rendition if I do say so myself...)

Anyway, I don't think that I can make it until CHRISTMAS! That is just too darn long! I wish it was coming out as a summer movie but you can count me and my sister DEFINITELY in line for that midnight showing!!!

Who else is excited for this?!?!?!

xxKatie

7 comments:

Maria Larsen said...

I am SO excited for this as well! The trailer just makes it even more real! Too bad we have to wait until Christmas!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

OMG I could sing (badly) Les Mis tip to tail! LOve love!!

Did you see the last episode of It's a Brad Brad world? I did a post here

http://preppypinkcrocodile.blogspot.com/2012/02/best-moment-in-reality-television.html

OMG you will die- it's just completely awesome!!

KK

Anne said...

I read a lot of reviews that said Anne Hathaway did a bad job with the singing in this movie, but honestly, I think she sounds pretty good in the trailer and she's really good in all of her other more emotional roles. I wasn't really interested in seeing the movie, but the trailer totally made me tear up, and now I definitely have to see it!!

WorthyStyle said...

I DREAMED A DREAM.... :)

I cannot believe how much weight she lost though. All for a role. Freakishly thin, to be sure.

Lauren said...

I hadn't seen the trailer yet, and I am so glad you posted it. It looks absolutely amazing!

kookskicks said...

AHHHHHHHHH im am literally beyond excited for les miserables to come out and i WILL be at the midnight premire.

kookskicks said...

AHHHHHHHHH im am literally beyond excited for les miserables to come out and i WILL be at the midnight premire.