It's that time again y'all! Let me present you with JP Crickets!
This fun brand is all about showing your pride all the way down to your toes! JP Crickets is the go-to loafer that still boasts YOUR University pride! There are more designs that have monograms, logos and even custom designs too!
How perfect would these shoes be for a Gameday, party, or even networking event! I know USC has Gamecock clubs all across the nation for Gamecock alumni everywhere--you'd be the talk of the party in a pair of these! With Father's Day right around the corner too, they'd make an awesome gift for your dad--or grad!
Being the Gamecock that I am, I'm quite partial to this pair!
Although it's the-school-that-shall-not-be-named, I like the mule version of the loafers too! Even Clemson fans can share in the fun!!
In honor of my sister who's headed to Auburn University in the fall, these blue and orange ones are too fun too!
University of Georgia Bulldogs can even enjoy their shoe in linen for those HOT Georgia Gamedays!
All of these universities are included in their collection too!
Special for LBP readers, JP Crickets is offering $20 off anyone who would like to purchase a pair from their website (the only place they're currently available!!) directly with the code "PREPPY20"! How awesome is that?! PERFECT for gift-giving!!
Anyway, in order to enter the giveaway, you must do all of the following:
1. Leave ONE COMMENT telling how you would "Chirp Your Style" with JP Crickets!
2. Like JP Crickets on Facebook!
3. Follow JP Crickets on Twitter @jpcrickets
4. Follow JP Crickets on Pinterest!
5. Like Let's Be Preppy on Facebook!
For additional entries:
1. Tweet using #ChirpYourColors tagging @letsbepreppy AND @JPCrickets using this button: Tweet #ChirpYourColors
2. Use the #ChirpYourStyle on Pinterest after pinning your favorite shoes from the JPCrickets website!
Y'all, there are SO MANY WAYS to enter this giveaway! I am SO excited to share it with you, it's one of my favorite giveaways to date!
This giveaway will run for ONE week so get it while the getting's good!