Thursday, November 5, 2009

Best Purchase Recently

So on the Lilly facbeook page, some woman posted a photo of her Blackberry Pearl Lilly-fied. It was wonderful and had many many comments! I am SO excited to say that I took the initiative of making her project my own and transformed:

this plus this

into this:



As well as turning this:


into this:



All this is thanks to uniqueskins.com. They have no idea how popular they are about to get thanks to the lady who Fall 2009 Lilly-fied her Blackberry! She should work for them!!

Grace, if you ever read my blog, your phone cover will be coming home soon as long as I can get around to it. If not, I'll have it for you at T-Giving. Miss you!

xxKatie

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!!!!!! where in the world did you get the phone skin as well as the mac one???!!!! help a lilly friend out!!!

Blackeyed Susan said...

Love it!!!!

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

OH MY GOSH! I used the same design and a pink monogram for my blackberry and apple!!! Twins! Great minds think alike :)

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

buying one right now!!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh that is just beyond fabulous!!

Kate said...

Very cute!

Beth Dunn said...

I am beyond jealous of your amazing ability to Lilly up your tech stuff. I need that now. xoxo

SC

LPC said...

Cute. Maybe Muffy Martini would feature you on Lilly Lovers?:)

KAC said...

So cute...this is such an awesome idea!

Heather Henderson said...

i wanna lilly-fy my mac too!!

Hopsy said...

I did this when Unique Skins first hit the internet a few years ago!!

Morgan Rudy said...

can you tell me where you found the pattern that you uploaded? i want to get the same one! :) great job it looks awesome!