Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disney Princess Goes Bridal

Disney Weddings by Alfred Angelo
My friend Laura told me about the Disney Princess wedding dresses over the weekend and I just had to share! I wasn't sure if anyone else had heard about these, and when I originally did I couldn't believe it! Make sure to watch the video to catch all the fun stuff! These dresses are all "inspired" by the 7 Disney Princesses, talk about a real life fairy tale! They're being designed by wedding dress company Alfred Angelo and designer Michael Shettel and according to one article, the gowns will run from $599-$1199. 

This certainly seems like a fun idea, however it's been done before. I'm quite interested to see what will happen with these dresses! Would you want a Disney Princess Wedding? I'm sure my mom could dig up some dress-up photos of me in many a Disney Princess dress...

xxKatie


4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love Belle's and Cinderella's!

Pretty in Preppy said...

Actually, this is not the first time Disney is doing bridal gowns. I got my "Sleeping Beauty" at Kleinfeld's when I got married two years ago!

AtlYankeeBelle said...

I know for a fact I will at least try all the disney dresses on if I ever get married. I am a HUGE disney girl and Ive always wanted to be a princess

Peachy Keen said...

Oh, I love it! These are gorgeous! I might not be able to go Disney on my wedding day but these are such fun!