1. I am thankful to have had such an awesome weekend at Clemson! We had a blast and I loved seeing the campus, however, I'm still PROUD to be a Gamecock!
2. I am thankful that I have a relatively easy week this week. I'm able to knock out a bunch of things that I had been wanting to!
3. I am thankful that I will finally be able to do laundry since I don't know how long I've gone without it.
4. I am thankful that Blogger let me sign back into my account yesterday!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!
5. I am thankful that my FABULOUS Lilly Pulitzer Callahan shorts arrived last week! I was able to snag a pair in the "State of Mind" patch! If you haven't gotten a chance to see all the states up close, find yours here!
6. I am thankful so many people liked my wall hanging!! Major props to everyone who even remembered it when I've run into them, etc.! Y'all rock! I've loved seeing it being pinned on Pinterest!
7. I am thankful for my planner this semester. It has really kept me organized. I use yellow to highlight all important school stuff and pink to highlight important extracurricular stuff. It has become the BEST system!
8. I am thankful for my Econ review session tonight. I have a feeling my entire class will be showing up for the extra help!
9. I'm thankful I saw THIS post on Pinterest too, it's taught me so much about "Beauty 101"! Here's an excerpt:
71. The antihistamines in allergy medicine dry out the skin, so skip heavy foundation during allergy season. Instead, use a tinted moisturizer.
10. I am thankful for everyone who helped transition to www.letsbepreppy.com! Thank you thank you thank you!!