Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Let Me Pencil You In

While the last school year just wrapped up, I can't help but think about the upcoming school year. Is that a little crazy? I saw this great new Lifeguard Press academic agendas come out yesterday and couldn't wait to share them with everyone!!

Dirty Shirley was one of my favorite prints when it came out and I'm SO disappointed I didn't get that great dress when I had the opportunity! I'm excited to see the new Dirty Shirley colorway in this agenda!
Gimme Some Leg is the next one--I am loving the coral and turquoise combination! Plus flamingos are always a fun, festive addition to anything! 
May Flowers reminds me of some of the other pink and green florals that we've seen on agendas, but no harm in bringing back a tried-and-true favorite combo!
A new print, See You Later, is TOO cute! I love lime green and turquoise (seems to be the overall theme in the agendas!) plus alligators! See you later alligator!
I'm of course a big fan of Skip On It, and it will always be a reminder of my 21st birthday!
Last but CERTAINLY not least, we have Ugotta Regatta! My favorite part about this came down to the detail of the porthole in the middle! I think that was such a smart, nautical addition to the Ugotta Regatta agenda!

I'm so happy Lifeguard Press debuted SIX DIFFERENT AGENDAS for this coming season! Now I've got the problem of deciding on which one I want! Which one will you order? Has anyone preordered their favorite to make sure they get it?!

xxKatie

6 comments:

Holly said...

I'm such a sucker for the classic combo! Lovin' May Flowers. I tried to change it up and use a myAgenda this year and HATED it. Now that I have a MacBook though, I'm all about iCal synching between my phone, etc.

SHF said...

I'm trying to choose between May Flowers and "You Gotta Regatta". Decisions, decisions!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Virginia Johnson said...

I have to go with the "You Gotta Regatta", I'm an Annapolis girl myself and a Navy veteran. Love the boat and anchor detail!

Christine said...

I'm so excited to purchase an new agenda for the next school year, but I'm having the hardest time deciding. They're all too cute!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Last year's choice was easy for me. But these are all way too cute that picking a new planner is going to be a struggle!

sSe said...

I must confess I am beyond obsessed with the "You gotta regatta" print. If I could, I would buy every Lilly Item with that print.