Friday, August 24, 2012

Care Packages: To Auburn With Love

I'm sending an awesome sister package to my little sister down at Auburn in the next few days!
This PERFECT Gameday necklace and another one from Bauble Bar are part of it!

When I saw this Amanda Catherine Designs set, I knew it would be ideal for our Aubie girl!

There are a few other pieces on their way, but I can't spoil the entire surprise!

What do y'all like to include in your little packages like these? Snacks? Stuff? Silly things?

Any last minute suggestions for me?

xxKatie

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just sent care packages to two of my best friends. They both just started graduate school; one in Pharmacy & one in Optometry. They got all kinds of snacks, homemade granola, and school supplies. I love your idea of sending school colors items too. Pretty necklace.

Emily said...

You are such a nice sister. I love the bauble necklace ad prints are always needed in a dorm room....it's so hard to find inexpensive wall decor. Maybe you could throw in a stuffed animal? I bought myself a Hello Kitty Beanie Ball (yes I'm a senior in college - LOL) and have become obsessed with her!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Maybe some fun nail polish for the Fall?

Unknown said...

Something relating to her sorority mascot or colors! What chapter did she join?! I'm dying to know!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable! She'll love them!

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

LOVE that bubble necklace!! It'd be cute to add a cute set of pencils from Anthropologie!

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Katherine said...

Love the necklace! Orange and blue... a great color combo! GO SEC!!!