Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Turks and Caicos: A Playlist

Although I won't get to see the golden boy of country music while he's on spring break, I know many people who will be! As a gift to myself, I'm making a great Turks and Caicos Playlist for my own spring break, and more likely, spring semester:

1. Cruise: Florida Georgia Line
2. You Shook Me All Night Long: AC/DC
3. One of Those Nights: Tim McGraw
4. Young Girls: Bruno Mars
5. Back Here: BBMak
6. If You Want Some: Joel Crouse
7. Don't Wake Me Up: Chris Brown
8. Dayum, Baby: Florida Georgia Line
9. Summer Back: Andy Gibson
10. Pirate Flag: Kenny Chesney
11. Shake the Sand: Luke Bryan
12. Back Around: Josh Thompson
13. Let Me: Pat Green
14. Everything But You: Kip Moore
15. Did It For the Girl: Greg Bates

Listen to my playlist on YouTube!

Plug in and play on!

xxKatie

No comments: