It's rare that I enjoy a trending topic on Twitter. They're typically offensive, racist, or downright stupid and hardly ever worth contributing to. I did however, indulge in one a few days back that I realized, when put together into a list, looked a lot like a playlist!
#SongsThatGiveYouGoosebumps was trending and I got a kick out of that one! So I contributed. And kept contributing. Until I formed quite the mini-playlist!
Here is my list of Songs That Give You Goosebumps and few extras that didn't quite make it to Twitter:
1. "Dream a Little Dream of Me" by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
2. "In the Still of the Night" by the Five Satins (can anyone name the movie that makes this famous in my book? I quote it often and it has an alliterative name!)
3. "L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole (name that movie!)
4. "Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean
5. "Sandstorm" by Darude (a la Mean Girls, "I'm a Gamecock, duh.")
6. "I'll Be Seeing You" by Billie Holiday
7. "Whiskey and You" by Darius Rucker
8. "Someone to Watch Over Me" by Ella Fitzgerald
9. "You Are The Best Thing" by Ray Lamontagne
10. "Hey Daddy" by Usher
11. "That Summer" by Garth Brooks
12. "Dancing in the Moonlight" by Toploader (again, name this movie!)
13. "This Magic Moment" by Ben E. King
14. "Someone Else Callin' You Baby" by Luke Bryan
15. "Chasin' Whiskey" by Julie Roberts
16. "Stay With You" by John Legend
17. "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston (#PinchProbs)
18. "I'm Gonna Find Another You" by John Mayer
19. "I'm Movin' On" by Rascal Flatts
20. "Love in a College Town" by Luke Bryan
What are you "Goosebumps Songs"?